Wednesday 14 October 2015

Resin and roses


All my new resin pendants have now been added to my Etsy shop. I got lots of hits on them, so thank you to everyone who did check them out.

I have been working very hard to make loads of new products and will be adding these as soon as I can. I try to add at least one new item every day, so don’t forget to come back often – I promise it will be worth it!

I am very fond of roses  - you might have guessed this when I chose Rose Bay for my shop name – and love to have them at home. We planted a lot of new rose bushes back in the summer, and we hit on the idea of having a small display indoors whenever possible. Its starting to get a bit late in the season, but we can still manage a few. So how about this pretty vision of pink and yellow:




Hopefully by next year, when the new bushes have matured, we will see a riot of colour in the garden, and cute little displays indoors. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment