Thursday 2 March 2017

New pendants!

March already! Soon be Spring!

Following the introduction of my new resin pendants, I would like to share with you a batch of current and upcoming resin pendants. I am very excited about my new range!




My house is full of beads. Big ones, little ones, some as big as.... well, you get the picture. Some of my smallest, I keep in little stacks of screw-top tubs. The other day I dropped one, and the bottom two tubs came off. Do you have any idea how many hundreds of tiny little beads are in those tubs? No, neither did I until they spread all over the floor and kept on spreading. And most of them are round, so they just rolled out of the way as I scrabbled all over the floor trying to catch them all!

I'll be finding them for months yet, lurking behind the furniture...


And a short March quote for you:

March brings breezes loud and shrill,
Stirs the dancing daffodil.
~Sara Coleridge (1802–1852), "The Months,"

And in case you were wondering, yes, Sara Coleridge is related to Samuel Taylor Coleridge. She was his daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment