Tuesday 25 April 2017

Recent updates

I gather that some of you have been experiencing difficulty with my Etsy page. Most of you know that I try to add something new every day, but for some reason these new listings are not showing up and I'm getting people asking me if everything is all right because I haven't updated for ages! Sigh. If you are having this issue, and not everyone is, you can manually alter your page by going to the drop-down menu on the right-hand side of the page, just over the pictures. Just select 'most recent' and all my latest goodies will be yours to see. Sorry, I know this is a bit of a pain, but hopefully Etsy will fix the glitch soon and everything will be back to normal again.

Social media – 450 posts on Instagram!

It seems ages since I posted pictures of my earrings, so I think I will remedy that with this lot:





And a closer look at some of my new, and absolutely adorable, ceramics, retailing at £18:




I have a pair of the ceramic birds myself, and they always raise a smile when I wear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment