Tuesday 26 February 2019

Thanks for all the fish

Hi all – I just wanted to thank everyone who is following me, my shops, social media, and, especially, this blog.

For various reasons I will be moving my blogging space over here, and I'd love it if you followed me over.

I still have my  Etsy shop, and now I also have one on Folksy where I sell more of my Boho, Steampunk, and festival jewellery. My Rose Bay Jewellery domain will take you to one of the aforementioned places as well.

Also. A quick reminder that I have Twitter and Instagram accounts if you would like to come along for the ride. Followers aren't expected to purchase jewellery (though I certainly won't say no if you want to!) it's just nice to have somebody to talk to - I get kind of lonely on my own...

Feel free to follow any of the above and if you just want to say hello, that's good too. I love knowing where my visitors have found me, and if it so happens you've been following me from some other project – from fan sites, for instance, I'd love to know that, too.

I shall look forward to meeting you!







No comments:

Post a Comment