Tuesday 1 March 2016

Marching and leaping

Happy Leap Year Day! You know, I've always wondered if you were born on the 29th February, do you only age one year for every four?

I have added two new necklaces to my Etsy shop and been working on a load of new earrings over the last few days. I just need to have pictures taken so that I can unveil them.

Gem Trivia, taken from Wikipedia:

Obsidian is a naturally occurring volcanic glass formed as an extrusive igneous rock. It is produced when felsic lava extruded from a volcano cools rapidly with minimum crystal growth.

Not black, but how about a quick shufty at one of my bead boxes?

 


Exciting, right?

And how about a March quote?

It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade.

- Charles Dickens, (Great Expectations)

No comments:

Post a Comment