Thursday 5 January 2017

Happy New Year! I predict this will be wonderful year for everyone reading this post...

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas/holiday?


The shop is back up again. I've had a little break from making – well, what with the whole Christmas thing, and other RL paraphernalia, its been difficult finding the opportunity! However, I shall start making again this weekend, and I can't wait. I've got so many ideas to try, lots of new lines coming up, and I need to get on with my upcoming Spring and Summer jewellery, too.

Before we finally say goodbye to 2016 though, I would like to share a couple of Chrimble pictures.

The first is my Christmas cat, looking somewhat miffed by it all...





And you might be in interested in a local tradition. Residents of the town knit Christmas or winter scenes to decorate post boxes. Its fun and quirky! As an example, how about this one:



Happy 2017 everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment