Tuesday 2 February 2016

Size does matter!

I have been working on some new bracelets and shall start listing them this week. I don't tend to make a lot of bracelets for online selling as I always find that size is an issue. You either have to choose a size to make, and hope the customer that likes your item also happens to fit that size – and many people don't even know what their size is! Or, you can use a style that encompasses several sizes, which is usually what I go for, but its a bit restrictive on originality. Sometimes, I make one style in two or three sizes, but you still have to hope that it will fit your customer, which isn't ideal, either. And that option isn't all that practical, since a lot of my items are one-off designs. Anyway, if you would like a little preview of the latest selection take a look at the picture below. 


These will be popping up on my Etsy page over the next week or so, and if anyone has any ideas for making adjustable bracelets, I would love to hear them!

Gemstone Trivia:
A diamond generally takes between 1 billion and 3.3 billion years to form. What a staggering length of time!

Today's Quote:
Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.

  – Vincent Van Gogh

No comments:

Post a Comment