Saturday 6 February 2016

Bracelet yourself!

Some of my new bracelets have been posted on my Etsy shop, and have been garnering a certain amount of interest. This one is adjustable and went up today:



I have 100 posts on Instagram! Well, there were actually a few others but some of the early pictures weren't very good so I ended up deleting them. Don't tell anybody though...

Weekends are usually my best chance of making things, and so far I have made some blue necklaces, a pair of steampunk earrings and a cute summer bracelet for myself. Well, I need to be my own advert, don't I? :o)

Gemstone Trivia:
Painite was recorded by the Guiness Book of Records in 2005 as the world's rarest gemstone mineral. It was first discovered in Myanmar (Burma) in the 1950's by British minralogist Arhtur C. D. Pain.

I will leave you with this thought -

Follow your heart. But take your brain with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment